Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunrise

I took this picture a couple of weeks ago, it didn't look that great on the camera so I didn't do anything with it. I also had no idea that we wouldn't see another sunrise for almost 2 weeks. Being as it was so gray and dismal for so long, even a bad picture would have been worth putting on the blog.......something to look at with some color!!!!!!! This is exactly what the sunrise looked like that morning it has not been enhanced at all. This was the view off our front porch, I was trying to get around the trees but I'm glad I couldn't ...they look kind of neat in there.
So I must say thank you to Shirley from Ride a Good Horse. Shirley and Ted came for a visit from Alberta and she was helping me figure out my camera. We downloaded a bunch of pics off my camera and discovered this one was not bad. Actually for me it's pretty darn good cause as anyone who follows this blog knows it is infrequent that you see good shots. Anyhow no more bragging, suffice it to say I am quite pleased with the outcome of this shot. Have a great day to all and by the way the sun is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Shirley said...

Gorgeous colours. Sunrises are the best part of the day!

Janice said...

Yes they are. Thanks again for the help with the camera blog etc.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie