Thursday, February 12, 2009

For Sale

Anyone looking to buy a Morgan should look at this horse. Mattie is coming 7, she has been hands on since the day she was born. Mattie is a well rounded horse she is excellent in a lot of different areas. This horse can go from the mountains to the show ring, she has sorted cattle and I could go on and on. Mattie has good ground manners; good for the Farrier; loads well; easy to deworm and give shots. This horse must be seen and ridden to be appreciated. This horse will go to an approved home only so please unless you are seriously interested lets not tie up cyber space. For anyone that is interested you can reach me on this blog site.

Mattie at 4 yrs old

Mattie has grown taller and filled out since this picture. I absolutely will not post a new winter picture of this horse. Right now she resembles a whoolly mamoth and that just isn't fair. Mattie really is quite beautiful with the mind and personality to go with the looks.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I'll vouch for this beautiful mare! I have gone on trail rides with my stallion, and Janice and Mattie. She is very well behaved, and has a great ground eating walk but will slow down to the speed of the other horses without Janice having to pick on her. She is a pleasure to be around; and when we did cattle sorting she got right into it- I was on the team too and we even got a fast time at a little jackpot! Hope you find an awesome home for her, Janice!

Pony Girl said...

She is gorgeous! Wish I was in the market for a Morgan right now, I'd be looking at her, especially with her cattle skills. My next horse will be a Morgan. However, I am not getting a "next horse" until my current boy goes to heaven, or, I find my cowboy and can afford more than one horse, hee! So I am just a window shopper for now. Good luck finding Mattie a special home of her own!

Janice said...

Hey there Pony Girl thanks for your interest. She is gorgeous. Mattie is my own personal riding horse. I picked the Sire for her Dam and I just missed seeing her birth. I hate to part with her she is definitely a sacrifice sale, I am sure I will regret her sale for a long..........long time.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie