Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sage

I came across the pictures I have of my dog Sage when she was only about 7 weeks old,these were taken when she first came home with me. I couldn't resist putting them on here for everyone to see. I think this little gaffer would have melted the heartstrings of the coldest hearted person around. I know she melts mine. I know this going to sound really stupid and it will probably bring forth some guffaws but that first picture almost brings a tear to my eye. Sage just had a birthday in Jan. Shirley don't get mad but is she 4 or 5. It doesn't seem that long ago that I got her, and she still has that look on her face..... I am grateful she is mine she gives me a lot of pleasure ..........and free entertainment.
Who could not love that face

Out like a light
And this one isn't the one I requested but as usual I don't always succeed at this stuff. She's still a little darlin even if it is a so so shot.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Awwww, she's such a sweety (still!) She was born Jan.8, 2004, so that makes her 5.

Janice said...

That face just gets me. It's a good thing that she's a good girl or else she might have turned out a lot different. She is so spoiled.

Shirley said...

I've tagged you for a picture meme; come on over to my blog for directions!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie