Friday, March 13, 2009

Sage

For those of you that don't know, this is my dog Sage. She's a very good girl and it's a good thing too because she has me wrapped around her tail. If she wasn't such a good dog I don't think she would be that spoiled. Look at that face............I don't know about you guys but she has me on that one look. This is her deciding that it's pretty boring to just play with the toy but if she balls up the blanket around it then she gets to find it.

What a beauty!!!!!!!!! Well that's all I have today.I look forward to seeing everyone's challenge photos tomorrow.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Such a pitiful look in that first photo! I love the last one, she looks so much like her mom only darker!

Janice said...

All of Reba's babies are beautiful and have that look but I am definitely biased.....what can I say she's my baby.

gtyyup said...

Sage is very beautiful...love her lil' spotted nose.

Emma Rose said...

She's a beautiful girl! I'll bet she's smart too!

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is beautiful..wrapped around her tail LOL ..I know the feeling well! :)

Janice said...

Hey this is for Emma Rose.I feel strange talking to someone elses dog. What is the Duchess's name.Yes Sage is very smart sometimes too smart.Emma Rose is very beautiful and alert.....waiting to do her job.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie