Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We Say Good - Bye

With some sadness I say good bye to another of my Morgans. Moxie has found herself a very nice home she will be well cared for and used which is what I want for her. Moxie doesn't have many horse friends and she has always been a people pleaser so she should do really well with her new owner. Her new owner is into Buggies and Sleighs, she will put a lot of miles on in the mountains but she will also learn how to pull a buggy. I think she will be spectacular to watch pulling a buggy or a sleigh. Moxie has a buggy horse carriage, she has incredible knee action and a lovely arch neck.....she has a natural Buggy horse look. I believe she will be good at anything her new owner does with her but I will be excited to see her in harness. Well my herd is getting smaller by the minute, I really do hate to see them go. The only good part of this is she is going to a really wonderful home. I will miss her uniqueness and her winning ways, I wasn't upset until I started writing this so I think I will end it here. Until next time fellow bloggers.

2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Oh she is so cute. I know your sadness. You know it is for the best, you know it is a good home, but your heart strings still get tugged. We put a lot of work and emotion and energy into our horses. It's hard not to feel attached!

Shirley said...

I guess this means you are keeping Mattie for sure! I'm so glad you found a good home for Moxie, and at least you'll get to see her from time to time!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie