Monday, April 27, 2009

Enough Already!!!!!

Well this is what it looked like out there this morning, it's starting to look like a theme......come on enough already. I think the 10 or so nice days we had was Spring, Summer and Fall. It's a little tough to run a seasonal business when the weather is like this, believe me no one is breaking down the door to get plants etc. Oh well what can ya do.



Sage didn't seem bothered by the snow, I don't think she's bothered by much as long as she can do horse patrol. Well have to go. At least I get to work somewhere warm and dry wahoo. Have a great day and I hope the sun is shining in your world.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Not exactly planting weather is it..hopefully once this melts you will usher in Spring..we are still waiting here..it snowed and melted on Saturday:)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie