Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well you guys I made it. Dave fixed my camera....a little glue and it's good as new, at least for now. I'm so glad I'm back in the challenges I was really missing it. I like this one Ed it was fun. I didn't have to leave home to do it either.......bonus!




Ok I'm setting this thing on auto pilot, I have to go to work really early so I won't have time to do it in the morning. Yes I know I went overboard but I missed a few ...... I'm making up for it now. Well have to go. I will check you all out when I get home. Later. Oh yeah Happy Dad's day to you guys out there. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hey I thought about doing the three colors of my horses too but always forgot my camera when I was at the mares. Love the flowers!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie