Friday, July 10, 2009

The Last Installment Galbraith (Really)

This is Dave riding Buster and leading Skookum, can you see the muzzle, this horse chews on everything.I think if Dave took that thing off Buster would probably have to fend him off.




Well fellow bloggers this really is the end of the Scenic ride. i hope I didn't bore you. It really is quite lovely out there. I've lived here for almost 13 years and didn't know Galbraith was just a hop skip and jump away, but now that I do there may be more pics at a later date, maybe there will be some of Shirley and Beamer from Ride A Good Horse she doesn't live to far away anymore so just maybe we will get in an overnighter. Well gotta go past choretime.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I really enjoyed this, those views must just take your breath away, you are very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. Excellent photos:)

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie