Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Challenge "Technology"

Well after many failed attempts and deleting my post I have decided to pass on this challenge. It is glaringly apparent to me that Technology and I do not agree. I hope you all have a great day.I will check out everyone else's stuff after chores. I would rather look at my Mtn anyhow. Hey I guess that's technology isn't it....without the camera you couldn't see my Mtn. Weak I know. I had a real treat for you guys. I am so disappointed it didn't work out. Oh well I need to get outside. Later.

3 comments:

Ed said...

It can be a bit frustrating, can't it. I'd prefer to just sit and watch a mountain too..;-))

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love your mountains. Sometimes it's nice to just have a break from all this technology. But, of course, I'm glad I've got this laptop so I can still come virtually visit you and see your beautiful mountain, too. :)

~Lisa

Horses Are Our Lives said...

I love your mountains! What beautiful scenery! You are using technology with your camera and computer!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie