Monday, January 4, 2010

Jade Under Saddle

Yay long overdue but here she is, Jade actually moving forward. I get to say she is further along than I expected Wahoo Wahoo. I am very excited to get on her myself. I may even allow a short video to be taken so I can share my excitement with you guys. Sorry for the poor quality video but hey you know me camera stupid. In my defense it was quite dark in there and sometimes I wasn't even sure I had the horse in the shot but I don't care yay.....yay and yay.

Well I let this thing run all night and couldn't get the video I wanted. I think it is the length of the video . It says they take 100MB and the video is 101 too bad because Jade looks great Loping out there, at any rate I will leave you with this and try to find a way to edit the last bit of the other one so I can get it on here. Anyhow yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Very nice! hope you get the other video up. She is a nice mover.

DayPhoto said...

She has a lovely trot, there is no bouncing, so it looks easy to ride her.

Thanks for Sharing,

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

gtyyup said...

What a lil' sweetie...she's moving out nicely!

FYI on your videos. I don't know if you have a Mac or a PC, but on my PC which I'm running XP on, I found under Accessories, Windows Movie Maker. It's not a fancy software, but it allowed me to edit my movies to just the parts I wanted and at the same time, after I saved my final version to my PC, the file was MUCH smaller and easier to upload. Email me and I'll help you if you need.

Shirley said...

Oh yeah! I think you are going to enjoy riding Jade- lovely big trot. Hurry up with the other video, wouldya!;0)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oooh! She looks great! Great mover and cute, too!

I bet you're itching to get up there, too!


Congrats!

~Lisa

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie