Friday, February 26, 2010

Help!!!!!!!!

Hey fellow bloggers I have been absent because 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.......my flippin computer is being a b#*#*. First no blog and now no pictures. Can anyone out there tell me why or how to fix it. When I try to open my pictures file nothing happens it is almost like there are no pics there. I am not running out of patience..... I am !!!!!!!!out of patience!!!!!!! The Internet stuff I get, we are definitely having problems with our Satt. provider but my pictures have nothing to do with that ........help .....help......help. Modern technology my a## , it's only good if it chooses to work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry can't help you with the technical problems. I see you won Ed's photo give away. Since I'm his postal person I'll get this off to you right away. Enjoy.:)

Janice said...

Thank you.I love that photo, I'm so excited too because I never win anything.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh man! That stinks. I'm no help at all. I have no technical experience at all. bleh!

But do you think you could have run out of memory and your photos went into a 'safe place'? I've hear of that happening before where a computer doesn't have anymore memory so they can't show large files. They are supposedly still there, but they can't be viewed, except by cruising through your hard drive files.
I wish I was more help. Sorry! But I hope you can get it fixed.

I miss reading your posts. Besides the 'puter issues, how are ya doing?


~Lisa

IanH said...

Have you contacted your blog provider? Good luck! My problem, I resolved by going to a new blog page format. It doesn't sound like the same problem, though.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Not a clue , I always call my brother in law for tech advice (which is often)

DayPhoto said...

Linda http://prairierunner.wordpress.com
seems to have trouble like that at times, I think she started using a company that FLICKER I think and then puts them on the blog. I wonder if she can help.

I have trouble with our satelite provider when it's way to cloudy for it to work.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Janice said...

Thanks to Shirley over at Ride A Good Horse the problem appears to be fixed....I'll betcha your all curious about what the fix was.....here it is get ready for the big techno explanation. She told me to shut my computer off.... for at least 5 min.so far it seems to be working. Now who would have thunk it. Thanks Shirley

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie