Monday, February 1, 2010

The Winner Is

Well you guys it was to close to pick one you are all so like minded so I had Dave pull the name from a basket. The winner is ....wait for it .....Lisa- Laughing Orca Ranch. Lisa could you please send me a mailing address. My email address is on my blog.I am not telling you what you won but I will tell you it is hand made and it comes from a horse. When you get it I will tell you who made it, she is a fellow blogger and you have probably visited her blog. Hope that keeps you guessing. Don't worry if it takes a little bit to get to you.....good things come to those who wait.Have a nice day and thanks for entering the contest.

7 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Congrats to Lisa! Lucky lady!

Mrs. Mom said...

YAY!! Way to go Lisa!! :)

Now thats not fair, keeping us in suspense as we wait to see what the goodie is!!!

gtyyup said...

WhoooHoooo Lisa!!! And it's a surprise...very cool.

Thanks Janice for doing really neat give-away...can't wait to see what Lisa gets!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Foiled by Lucky Lisa! Congrats Lisa..you know I love ya!!:)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

And I love you all, too!!!!

Well, bless my britches! And I was feeling a little (just a little) disappointed that I didn't win the Ariat Boot Give-A-Way today because my poor paddock boots' soles are hanging on only with Gorilla Glue. But I couldn't be happier with who the actual winner ended up being: Sidney from Science vs Tradition. Couldn't happen to a nicer gal, imo.

And being chosen the winner of your little contest just makes it all the more sweeter, my friend. I'm on cloud 9!

Tell that hubby of yours a big thank you from me for being such a great name picker. And thank YOU, too! I love surprises.
I'll be sure to post about it when the surprise arrives so everyone can see.

Congrats again on your blogaversary. I wonder what we'll both be up to this same time NEXT year. I know I'll be checking in here to find out for sure! :-D

~Lisa

Shirley said...

Oh my, isn't that just like the pieces of a puzzle! (Since I know what the prize is!) Wait til you all find out, then you will know what I mean.....

2manyhorses said...

You're right Shirley - just too cool.

Congrats Lisa...you will love it!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie