Thursday, August 5, 2010

Funny Girl

This was going to be my Wordless Wednesday .....but I missed Wednesday - and anyhow who could stay wordless when it comes to this pup. Is it just me or does she do it to you too. I just smile everytime this pup comes into view, of course she's usually doing something goofy that makes you want to laugh. I was looking out the window....thus the kinda fuzzy shots when I saw Kali fit herself into the container - with room to spare, I had to run to get the camera....uh an opportunity not lost for a change.



5 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

That's adorable , glad you go the camera in time!

Crystal said...

aww I love it when they do cute things!

Shirley said...

That's way too cute! I had one of those tubs in the dog kennel - full of water- when I put Sammi in the kennel this morning. When I came back it was upside down.....

DayPhoto said...

The perfect place for a nap......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Thats so cute. Like how cats gotta squash themselves into small boxes and stuff.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie