Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Challenge "Fall Foliage"

This challenge proved to be a little harder than I thought it would be. I didn't want to use archives and I didn't go anywhwere that I could get good shots....well I did go to Shirley's but that would mean I would have to stop driving ....then all the morons would be in front of me.....no could do. I took some pics from around the property. The yellow you see there is from the Larch pre needle loss.
The lack of foliage is more of what we have right now. Most of the trees around us have already dropped their foliage so this is what you get. The background in this shot is the Ski Hill - pre snow

The last shot is the naked trees at Sunrise.

Well guys weak effort I know....it is what it is. Well gotta run, I will see all your beauties later. Have a great week.


8 comments:

Linda said...

It's the same as here.....plumb nekked and I wasn't going to the archives either. Ya did good, there's nothing like the color in a fall sky!

gtyyup said...

Great job...I had to resort to the sky and naked trees last year! Sometimes timing is all wrong :(

Crystal said...

I like the naked trees in the sunset, thats neat. And the ski hill looks funny without snow on it.

Ed said...

Love the last shot, the lack of foliage is a true sign of fall, well done..:-)

Lori Skoog said...

It is what it is... we all peak at different times...great shots!

Anonymous said...

nice photos, the sunset really warmed me up it's lovely

Shirley said...

Good fall photos- that really is what it looks like; nice sunset photo too.

CTG Ponies said...

Pretty! We've had pretty lackluster fall color too.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie