Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sage

This post is for you that may secretly or not so secretly think Sage is being left out( since Kali came...and yes does get a lot of post and photo time) Sorry for the fuzziness but dang ain't she cute anyhow. Sage is much loved and not left out on purpose. Due to her past injury I try really hard not to put her into situations where she is competing for toys and or attention. I also don't want her working the horses like she used to....in case of more injury....so because of this she does miss out on some photo ops....but never fear I'm betting she will appear from time to time...and maybe even sooner than you think.





3 comments:

Shirley said...

She is such a beauty.There is nothing cuter than border collie pups, and Sage was soooo cute! I love the second photo.

Unknown said...

What a pretty girl! Border collies are my favorite I do think.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What a beautiful girl she is!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie