Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Challenge " The Letter W"

Well I had a plan....but this machine###***#### so I will go with what I have. This is a Wind mathingy that I got from Shirley( Ride A Good Horse)

The neighbors pony- White on White on White


And my favorite subjects. Black and White on White....are you sensing a theme....well I had one maybe I will be able to share it in a post on another day.


That's all I have I guess I should be grateful I got any. Have a wonderful week. Go check out Sunday Stills. Later.

10 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

You did a great job.

Ed said...

Very nice, love the white horse in the snow..:-)

Tammy Vasa said...

Good shot of the dogs!

Anonymous said...

these are lovely

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I liked the 'windchime'. :)

Shirley said...

Well you got 3 good ones! I like the way the first one is silhouetted, and the dogs are looking good- Kali sure is a big girl now.

Anonymous said...

love the wind machine!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great pics! sorry to hear you are still havig trouble with the computer

Anonymous said...

Nice wind thingy. Nice job. I like your post right after this one about "cabin fever."

Janice Grinyer said...

I like the wind thingy too!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie