Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sunday Stills Challenge "Canine Companions"

This was actually a tough challenge for me, the subject was easy...really easy....my problem ...how to pick only a few pictures. Well as you will soon find out I didn't, I picked a whole bunch. As you can see I don't get tired of my Canine friends and so you will have to suffer along on this one....go get another cup of whatever. The first set is Sage the second Kali and a few mixed ones. The photos themselves don't really need any dialogue so I will remain silent until the end...now there's a first.... not really I do have some of those moments, back to the task.













Well that's it for me. Hey what was that? did you fall asleep?......I thought I heard your head smack the keyboard. Must go check you all out. Have a great week. Later. PS. I had to throw in the Labs for Dave (Shadow is no longer with us - Tucker the Yellow one is still going strong)OK now I'm gone....did I just hear your head again?????Later for real.



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Sage and Kali look to be lots of fun to have around. :)

threecollie said...

I didn't get a bit bored, but then I just love dogs in general and border collies in particular.

Achieve1dream said...

My head didn't hit the keyboard, that must have been something else lol. Beautiful dogs. :)

Shirley said...

You have two beautiful dogs, and you got some great shots. That second one of Kali had me laughing.

Ed said...

Great pics, I only nodded off once..;-))

MTWaggin said...

Asleep? Heck no how can we sleep with such photgenic faces. The love the Sunday Stills group has for dogs is wonderful. That second photo is a framer!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Not bored at all, enthralled with the beautiful pups matter of fact

gtyyup said...

Who could go to sleep with those shots...lovely pups!! I enjoyed seeing the progression as they grow up...all too fast huh?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Your dog has a very famous cousin in New Zealand. His name is just DOG. There is a movie and a comic book about Wal and dog.

If they make a sequel of DOG visiting Canada, they could use your dogs. LOL

Crystal said...

how cute, all puppies are cute though! good to see Tucker in there too!

Janice Grinyer said...

lol you might be nodding off, but we arent!!! I love the puppy face on your very first shot - its like "you dont know what your in for lady" lol

DayPhoto said...

I wasn't bored at all. I love dogs so the whole bunch of photos was just perfect to feed my soul.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie