Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stills Challenge " Wildflowers / Flowers

Well finally, I have been working on this post since Sun morning......modern technology my #### at any rate after all that frustration this is my contribution. There is not much growing in my neighborhood at the moment....lots of drabness .....even the weeds are slow to show up.Thankfully I have a greenhouse to fall back on for some color and prettiness....so here goes.
I will avoid the Latin names - Butterfly Flower

Violet Rim Petunia

Monkey Flower

Opal Innocence Nemesia ( which by the way smells other worldly )


Priscilla Double Petunia


That's it have a great week. Later

9 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh I just can't wait to get my baskets growing! Looks like your greenhouse is well on the way to looking and smelling wonderful.

Sarah said...

your flowers are so pretty! I especially like the dark purple viens against the pale purple on that last one.

Ed said...

Very nice, I bet the greenhouse comes in handy and makes Shirley and Linda jealous..;-)

Anonymous said...

Like the shot of the double petunia.

Regular Guy

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Beautiful

DayPhoto said...

I am so jealous....some day I would love to have a greenhouse! But yea for you!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Crystal said...

Wow sure looks nice in the greenhouse. I have horrible luck growing flowers, veggies grow like crazy but flowers just die.
I really like the nemesia, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Nice collection of flowers!:)

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Janice, You must be busy, I know its that time of year. Hope to hear from you soon.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie