Friday, July 1, 2011

Creepy, Odd, Random And A Natural Black And White

Here is a Black and White for you. Two Sunday's ago ...I think my how time flies. Due to Computer glitches #*###***###***Whatever!!!! I'm over it. I couldn't do the challenge it was Black and White or Sepia. I will not tortue you with the grusome details.....suffice it to say....not happening, so instead here is my take on Black and White (Kali - still a pup).

Here is a shot that probably would have been a Wordless Wednesday.


Here is a shot I'm calling odd. A Few challenges ago we had The Birds and Bees of which I could nary find hide nor feather. The day after the challenge I got a new friend. I now have a Pidgeon living in the barn....where was he when I needed him....At first he just hung around watching everything now he talks to me.....well coos whatever you want to call it....very odd indeed.



As for the Bee, well you might remember I was about ready to give up on that when low and behold this ugly furry thing was sitting on my bedroom window sill....on a hair barrett to be exact.Well I thought that was creepy...but even creepier....I went to get the post done and when I went back to remove the Bee.......yup gone......c r e e p y never saw him again and believe me I looked. I pretty much tore the bed apart cause I had visions of sleeping with the horrid thing.
Well that's it for this post, pretty good I've only been working on this one for days ....and days.
Hope you're all having a great week.



7 comments:

IanH said...

I like the shot of the bee! By the way, we took your advice and now Own a Morgan!

IanH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

Well that was worth waiting for! Very nice double rainbow, and what can I say.... any photo of Kali will win my heart. Hey, the next SS is the letter F- great chance to showcase your flowers! If you start now, you should be done by Sunday- stoopid computer...

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great shots! however long it took!

Janice said...

Hey way to go Ian that is a purchase I'm sure you will not regret.

Crystal said...

That bee is creepy! ewww, but totally would have fit with the challenge.

Ed said...

Great bee shot and the double rainbow is spectacular..:-))

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie