Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Challenge Of A Different Sort

I had to pass on the Sunday Challenge because it was beyond my feeble camera skills....I really did try though. So instead while doing chores this morning I thought I would see if I could get my video on the camera to work...it kind of did.....but I am still having problems with it, it almost looks like the proper challenge ( Bokeh) this week only in video. At least it is doing it's thing in color again....although you would have a tough time seeing that ....it really is that grim looking out there today. I have no idea what is going on with this camera, I used to take a fairly decent video now everything is out of whack. The good news is now that we have a new Internet provider( Flexinet) the videos upload in record speed....problem with that is are they really worth looking at with such poor quality. Oh well I'm going with them anyhow.


This cat is priceless, she loves to ride the Quad and help do chores....really hard to get a pic of this when I need my camera hand to give the machine gas.

Well if you want to see some rather unusual pics you can go check out everybody else's Sunday Challenge shots.

                                                                  Have A Great Week

9 comments:

Shirley said...

The videos look ok to me. The horses seem to be enjoying themselves; is that Buster in the last horse video?
I see some Beameresque moves in there too....

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Fun videos is there just a spot on your lens?

Sherry Sikstrom said...

that may have seemed like an obvious question but my lumix did that for a while , I let the battery go totally dead , then chaRGED IT , AND CLEANED EVERY PLACE i COULD AND IT SEEMS FINE NOW

Janice said...

I don't know Sherry this morning it was just a bit of condensation but what ever it is doing it has been doing it for awhile...it doesn't seem to want to focus on moving objects....isn't that what it's supposed to do?
Shirley you're funny.... Buster couldn't look that good with all the help in the world....that would be Jade:)

cheyenne jones said...

Great vids! Ok to me, love that cat!!!

Nivin Kadar said...

OOO Waaaaw! I love horses and the video is so amazing! I just love to see them running around in the snow.. beautifully captured. Thanks for sharing :D
Lovely horses you have in there

Crystal said...

Cant believe the cat stays on the quad to do chores. Our likes to sleep on it but jumps off as soon as it is started.

Shirley said...

Jade has a big star? Not last time I looked.

Janice said...

That's Moxie,I thought you meant Jade cause of the bay reference.

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie