Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Challenge " New Beginnings"

Wow another week has shot past...it's enough to make your head spin. The challenge this week "New Beginnings" The only thing around here new is going on in the Greenhouses so without further ado this is what I have for this week. The first two pics are of my friends Greenhouse, she is out in Canal Flats...The Briar Patch. They  do really nice Baskets and her plants are well tended...all in all they do a great job.
She is so organized and everything is so clean and tidy. I covet her Greenhouses...well at least the set up, see how she hangs her Baskets I can't do that because I don't have all those cross bars...plus she can hang way more Baskets than I can and her houses are smaller than mine.Oh well If ever I am in the market for another Greenhouse I now know what to look for....she keeps telling me I can buy hers....uh huh ...just as soon as I win the lottery. Well anyhow on to my stuff. You will not see any shots of my Greenhouse lay out........ Simply Picasso Petunia




Well that's what's new in my Greenhouse, I will leave you a few shots from the Briar Patch as well.
                                                                      
                                                                   
So that's the New Beginnings from around home and elsewhere. I'll check you all out later.
Have A Great Week
Hey go check out Shirley's New Beginnings (Ride A Good Horse) she's got a beauty new foal over there... just in time for this challenge....way to go Belle

12 comments:

Linda said...

WOW! I wish I lived closer....I'd sure give you my business. I'm trying the Picasa's this year.

Janice said...

Linda I really like the Picasa's but you have to keep cutting them back... otherwise it doesn't take long for them to be unattractive.
( worth the extra effort though)at least that's what I found. I have had to do a cutting on them already and I only got them the second week of March.

Shirley said...

I am just itchin' to get my baskets happening! Whatever that black and yellow one is called, I want some of them again this year. They look awesome with crystal palace lobelia.

aurora said...

Great shots of new beginning's! I didn't know you were in the plant business. Never heard of Picasa's, nice. My Wave Petunia starter plants look pathetic this year...

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Such beautiful flowers! Perfect

Ed said...

Beautiful shots! Are those black and yellow flowers or dark purple? Very cool:-)

Lori Skoog said...

That is some healthy looking greenhouse! A perfect way to meet the challenge.

Janice said...

Ed those flowers are black and yellow...neat aren't they.

MTWaggin said...

OMG look at all that green stuff. I'm jealous!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great idea! And love the diffuse light!

Janice said...

Ed, I'm wrong those Petunias are so dark they look black but with a little backlight you can see a very ....very dark purple coloring.

Terry and Linda said...

Excellent! You have an amazing green thumb!!!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie