Thursday, July 12, 2012

Unexpected Gesture

Well I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by a delivery in the mail.It was an unexpected gesture of  kindness. I received in the mail an envelope containing this.
          And inside it reads
                               " Many will walk in and out of your life......   
      ........ but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart" 
                                                                    Eleanor Roosevelt 
                         
 I would really like to thank the girls at my Vet Clinic( nameless as I didn't ask permission to publicize them) Thank you so much for making the hardest decision I have ever made so much easier. I thank you girls from the heart for taking care of my old guy and making his passing one of painlessness and allowing him to leave this life with a certain amount of dignity. Thank you also for the reminder.

5 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

How thoughtful.... What a wonderful keepsake........Always nice to have people restore your faith.

Shirley said...

Those girls have a heart. Tears here.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Lovely, one of the vets from our local clinic, always sends a card , signed and a thoughtful comment by her and all in the clinic, those little gestures mean oh so much!
SOunds like a wonderful group at your clinic as well, and what a treasure they made you

Montanagirl said...

Oh, that's really sweet! Those kinds of decisions are never easy to make.

aurora said...

How sweet, such a thoughtful gift!

The Mares

The Girls That Share My Life

Jazz

Jazz

Moxie

Moxie

Jade

Jade

Mattie

Mattie